Into The Wild Productions
We are a documentary production company based in Spain and Kenya. Our passion is to tell stories about the natural world through a cinematic experience.
Follow us… INTO THE WILD
LIONS & HYENAS
1 x 52´ 4K Stereo
For millennia, lions and hyenas have competed hard for meat. Both control each other, stealing and killing each other. But in this game, both survive and no one prevails.Their destinies are united.
This is the story of the ancestral confrontation between the most iconic predators of Africa.
We are an award winning film production company specializing in natural history and factual programs.
We love to tell stories about the wild places and the animals and people who call them home.
We use the latest camera technology to capture the beauty and complexity of the natural world.
We hope that our work will inspire people to love and protect our incredible planet.
AWARDS & NOMINATIONS
* VAASA NATURE FILM FESTIVAL 2022 (FINLAND) : Finalist
* MATSALU NATURE FILM FESTIVAL 2020 (ESTONIA) : Finalist
* NAMUR NATURE FILM FESTIVAL 2020 (BELGIUM) : Official selection
* ANOTHER WAY FILM FESTIVAL 2020 (SPAIN) : Winner Sección Impacto
* RAW SCIENCE FILM FESTIVAL 2020 (USA) : Finalist
* ARCTIC FILM FESTIVAL 2019 (NORWAY) : Official selection
* INTERNATIONAL WILDLIFE FILM FESTIVAL IWFF 2019 (USA) : Finalist
*FIFPAN 2019 (FRANCE): Winner BEST FILM, DIRECTOR & PHOTOGRAPHY
* MEMORIAL MARIAL LUISA (SPAIN): Winner BEST NATURE DOCUMENTARY (2019)
* NATURE TRACK FILM FESTIVAL 2019 (USA) : Finalist
* GODOLLO FILM FESTIVAL 2019 (HUNGARY): Official selection
* GREEN SCREEN INTERNATIONALES NATURFILM FESTIVAL 2018 (GERMANY): Nominee BEST INDEPENDENT
* SONDRIO FILM FESTIVAL 2017 (ITALY): WINNER Audience Award
* FESTIVAL INTERNATIONAL MENIGOUTE 2017 (FRANCE): 2nd PRIZE Category «Paysages»
* MATSALU NATURE FILM FESTIVAL 2017 (ESTONIA) : Finalist Man and Nature category
* INTERNATIONAL NATURE NAMUR FESTIVAL 2017 (BELGIUM) : Official Selection
* JACKSON HOLE 2017 (USA) : Official Selection
* THE TRAVEL MARKETING AWARDS 2015 (UK) – Best Use of Video/Film
* PREMIO FUNDACIÓN BIODIVERSIDAD 2011 (SPAIN)
A selection of our latest work
SONS OF ENKAI
1x 60 HD Stereo
An intimate look at the relationship between man and nature in one of the most iconic wild places on Earth: the Masai Mara (Kenya).
A Maasai warrior guides us through the natural epic events and spectacular wildlife with which he shares his land and reflects on our deep connection to the natural world.
Distributed by WILD STORIES
THE WILD HEART OF SPAIN
1 x 60´ 4K Stereo
The Iberian Peninsula is the place with the greatest biodiversity in Europe, home of extraordinary creatures. From peaks of rock and ice to ancient forests, pure rivers and endless plains, this is a land where Europe and Africa meet. Living here one needs to be brave. From Ibex fighting among the rocks to the endangered Iberian Lynx hiding in the deep mediterranean forests, from the last Spanish Brown Bears, kings of the northern mountains, to the bizarre Chameleon that hunts in the scrublands of the south, this film will tell the stories of the iconic animals that fight to survive in the wild heart of Spain.
Distributed by WILD STORIES
ISLAS CANARIAS: LA ENERGIA QUE TE ESPERA
Promotional film that celebrates the amazing nature of the Canary Islands.
Produced for the Canary Islands Tourist Board.
* THE TRAVEL MARKETING AWARDS (UK) – Best Use of Video/Film –
TIME OF THE GOSHAWK
1x 52 HD Stereo
A lyrical film about the art of falconry, its essence and philosophy with the goshawk as the main character.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
“La energía más sagrada, más inviolable que se mueve sobre la corteza de este planeta es la vida. Y la luz de nuestro planeta es la luz de la vida”Félix Rodríguez de la Fuente,
“It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty, the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.”David Attenborough,
«La razón de que haya hecho películas sobre el mundo submarino reside simplemente en mi creencia de que la gente protege aquello que ama. Pero solo amamos aquello que conocemos»Jacques Cousteau,